About Dental Arts & WellnessBelieving that dentistry is a healing profession, Dr. Manami Yamaguchi is a different kind of dentist who runs her practice on three core values: professionalism, attentiveness and quality. Her office practices with the belief that there is a direct connection between dental care and overall health.
After working in a corporate dentistry setting for four years and learning basic dentistry skills, she worked in a private practice in Lake Oswego. This is where she learned to take care of the community with a more comprehensive focus and where she was given the opportunity to own her own practice.
Even though she’s passionate about resting, Dr. Yamaguchi keeps busy with three rescued dogs and hiking with friends and her husband around Oregon and Washington. If you ever want to really get on her good side, she is a big fan of razor clam digging and loves it with a bit of Japanese sake.
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi's Education:
- BA in Biology from Portland State University
- DMD from Oregon Health Sciences University
Postdoctorate Advanced Training:
- Biosthetics, Kois Center, Las Vegas Institute, Implant Study Club, Chao Training
Our Professional Affiliations:
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- Academy of Bioesthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry